Monday, February 1, 2010

ISSUE NO 2: SPORT

MOHAIMIN SALEEM MALAKH

Q: Who is Mohaimean Saleem Malakh?
- I’m a student at the Department of Biology, College of Science in the first grade. I began playing football, when I was 12 years old. I joined THE AMOU BABA FOOTBALL SCHOOL, I studied at that school for 4 years then the Iraqi Football Association (IFA) called me to the Iraqi cubs’ team in the Asian Festival in Qatar in 2005. Nowadays, I am one of the players in Baghdad Football Club,  then I’ll go to Iraqi Youth Team.
Q: What are the features that made our youth team qualify to the finals of the Asian Cup?
-         - Actually, the players’ relationships with each other are great. We are like a family and we have brotherhood and unity in our team. The above mentioned factors are the main cause of our success. In addition, this team was established 4 years ago.
Q: Describe for us the impressions of our players by the wonderful results that your team achieved?
-         The players’ feelings can’t be described and the championship was excellent for two reasons:
1-The team was victorious  in each of its matches.
2-For the first time, Iraq hosts the first championship on its land.
Q: What are your expectations of the future of our teams in the final matches of Asian Cup?
- In Fact, God willing, we are going to achieve good results that will amaze The Iraqi audience. This thing will happen if we get a good support to our morale and good training camps. 
Q: Any last words to the Iraqi people?
-         I hope good luck for everyone and to have peace in Iraq. I do work hard in my study, and I hope the crisis of IFA will be resolved quickly.
INTERVIEWED BY: MUSHRIQ A. JABER

No comments:

Post a Comment