Friday, August 20, 2010

ISSUE NO 5: WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE!!

WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE!!

Hey friends... AROUND THIS TIME, MANY OF US ARE ABOUT TO BE DONE WITH EXAMS, SCHOOL FINALS.. UNIVERSITY FINALS, AROUND THIS TIME A QUESTION KICKS IN MIND "WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE"WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP TO BE TAKEN AFTER WE PUSH OUR WAYS INTO THIS NEW WILD WORLD?WHAT ARE THE PLANS FOR TOMORROW?
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME.... JUST LIKE MY FRIENDS BELOW DID.

Dia A. Sulaibi
I just can't help it, but I can't stop thinking about tomorrow. I always get too busy with what is today, but in the end of the day, “futuristic” thoughts come back to "haunt" me. I guess it is a healthy thing after all. Anyway, I believe my next step in life will be the PhD and then marriage, or maybe the other way round -who knows!-. Still, I have many thoughts and projects up my sleeve that I would like to keep to myself for the time being.

Farah Ahmed
I often wondered about my future as I was about to finish secondary school. It is very hard to make any definite choices, because I know they will affect me for the rest of my life. As for now, I am only focusing my attention on finishing my studies. Then I want a job that will satisfy me, challenge me, and bring me joy. I believe that a job should be like a hobby. I want to love my work, and know that I am making a difference in this world . I would like to travel overseas, to get married and have a family and to live with my future family in a quiet, peaceful setting.

Rafil Saad
I think my next step after graduation, is to find a good job with a good salary.... But, currently my mind is only focusing on this important phase; graduation form Translation Department. So, I will postpone all things that make confusion in the mind. I will get married and make a family, but that will not be achieved till 10 years at least. Thank you hala for that question. Finally, I have one word to say "if you believe in something ....you will do everthing" .

Isq Transangel
I think that the only thing in my mind right now is to finish this school year with good grades and I hope to be one of the top students (inshalla). But I don’t tend to think about things on the long term, I just focus on the present time.

Farah Ali Abd AlHalim
Actually, I am not the kind of person who thinks about her future a lot. I am a person who thinks about the present only because I believe life has many ups and downs and the future is not ours to see. Whatever will be will be (que sera sera)

Farah’s brother:
You cannot know the future. However, you should have an expectation of what will happen in the days ahead of you. This "expectation" comes from your knowledge, the one that you gained from your past. As you can see, it's a series of things in relation to each other (The Butterfly Effect). Basically, what I'm saying is : your future is already set, and you're the one who set it on its course.


Duaa Farouk
What I care about right now is to graduate. I have big dreams for the future I’d like to achieve, but probably its hard to get here and there so I stopped thinking about the future a long time ago and I live each day at a time not planning for the next. Because you don’t know what God will give you.

Aseel K. Mahmood
I kind of live my day. I am not really sure about tomorrow; that is never guaranteed


Prepared by 
Hala Hikmet

No comments:

Post a Comment