Thursday, December 31, 2009

Issue No. 1

The Top Student of 1st Grade
ASEEL K. MAHMOOD

Q1\ Can you introduce yourself in three words?
ASEEL \ I suppose I could, I’m a woman.
Q2\ What is your advice for students in the first grade to be smart like you?
ASEEL \ My advice to them is: Love English language and it will love you back, consider it a part of your life. discipline is very important, so is commitment and hope to have what you want.
Q3\ Why do you love English language?
ASEEL \ I love English language so much, because it was my passion since the beginning of my life. I find myself in it and that makes me feel better.
(7)Q4\How could you arrange your time between studying and housework?
ASEEL \ Yes, I really had a tough year; things weren’t all right back at my home. The funny thing is that I found at my beloved college a new family that is my colleagues. I could arrange things because I wouldn’t live my life without English. It has kind of energy that gives me power to struggle; Yes life is a battle, but I‘ll never stop fighting.
Q5\ What does Ms MAY mean to you?
ASEEL \A woman who couldn’t stop amazing me every second with wide absolute knowledge, deep kindness, I’ll get a great experience from her.
Q6\ What does this name mean to you ”Dr. Ahmed Sultan”?
ASEEL \A second father who saw the best inside of me, taught me a lot of new things and helped me to step my first steps in Translation Department. He is always accurate to get the best.
Q7\ How can you describe Mr. DIA?
ASEEL \ An angel who always encourages me, supports me, believes in me and helps me to overcome my fears, he wasn’t my teacher but he is my role model; truly respectable and really beloved.”


WE HOPE THAT YOU’LL ALWAYS BE A TOP STUDENT
INTERVIEWED BY:
(8)ALI H. SADIQ & RAGHAD H. ISKANDAR

No comments:

Post a Comment