Thursday, December 31, 2009

Issue No. 1

TOP STUDENTS

In the previous academic year, some extraordinary students could make it to the top of their grades. It wasn’t just their hard work, cleverness, or dedication. Their was something about them that kept them going. It could be ambition or passion. Who knows, the point is that they are really special people if you get to know them, and – what you know ! – here is a chance to do so. We give you the top students of TD 2008-2009.

THE TOP STUDENT OF 3rd GRADE 08-09
HALA HIKMET
HALA, as we know, is the top student of her class, a position which she really deserves in return of her hard work. When she was in high school her English was very good therefore she is very excited and happy in Translation Department, she changed her college application twice to achieve her dream and be in this Department.
(4) HALA is smart, beautiful, lovable, honest, loves everybody and helps everyone she is always active and full of life. Congratulations, you merit more.
Below is an interview with Hala.

Q1/ Define yourself in three words?
Hala/ I think I have one word for this question “A WOMAN”
Q2/ What is your biggest ambition?
Hala / My mind is not clear so far because I have so many options, I haven’t decided what to be yet, but my first option is to be a teacher or a professional interpreter.
Q3/ Who is your role model?
Hala / Dr. Sadeq of course, because he is one of the best professors in the world. If anyone wanted to take a person as a model, the right choice is Dr. Sadeq.
Q4/ whom do you thank so much for what you are?
Hala / I thank my family and my teachers, and I owe them a lot because they are the reason why I’m here today and what I’ll be tomorrow.
Q5/ What is your advice for students?
Hala / My advice for them is to read a lot, watch movies and news to improve their qualifications and skills in the field of English language.
Q6/ What is your greatest motivation for success?
Hala / To guarantee my future.

INTERVIEWED BY: ISRAA A . AMEEN & ASEEL K. MAHMOOD
(5)

No comments:

Post a Comment