Saturday, March 6, 2010

ISSUE NO 3 : OUR WORST FEARS

OUR WORST FEARS

Is sleeping nowadays the hardest thing most of us are trying to accomplish? I thought for a while, is it just me? Or what? I asked and asked but it was not just me; many are experiencing the same thing. Why is that? What is the thing that keeps us awake until (…) o'clock after midnight? Is it Love? Hate? Anger? Wonder? FEAR? Yes, maybe! That is the question...What is my worst fears? What do I fear the most?



I made a poll to dig a little bit inside the psychology of the people around me. The question was “What is your worst fear?”
And the answers were:

Dia A. Sulaibi: My worst fear is not to be able to do every thing I wish to do in my lifetime. It is a real fear because I don’t think I will be able to do everything anyway.

Renia Isaac: The worst fear is to lose your loved ones (family and friends).

Sa’ad Ali: To be alone, God I am already scared.

Ali Ibraheem Assal: Future is the thing that most scares me.

Zahraa Jasmine: I think the worst fear is seeing someone you love on deathbed.

Israa A. Ameen: My worst fears is to witness my failure in anything whether it is personal or in my career.

Aseel K. Mahmood: Commitment is my worst fear.

Norah Amro: I fear that my family won’t be proud of me one day as they are now.

Hala H. Zanynal: My worst fear is fear itself; fear of seeing the people I love die before I do.


Let me my dear readers give you my own psychological assessment. I think that most of your fears came out of LOVE and the fears you have concerning your beloved ones and that’s what makes us humans and of course, what makes life worth living and friends like you guys worth finding.


Written by:
Hala Hikmet

2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting article, losing people I love is my worst fear, yet I know there are alot of other things I fear, that I don't even want to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good topic , hala i agree with u 100% for me losing someone dear to my heart is very painful and losing friend is the worst

    ReplyDelete