Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TRANSMAG 2013: I WOKE UP!



I woke up in the morning... I looked to the ceiling of my room

How I wished it were your room’s.

I stared at the ceiling without moving... My eyes were filled with tears.

I don't want to start my day crying...

But, my heart wants to burst out through the ribs.

I woke up... Maybe it was better if I faded away like that dream.

I shouldn't be here... the sky is vast enough and there must be a place to embrace.

My days, my pain and everyone around have stolen me away…

And I stayed without you… so lonely.

I woke up wishing you could forget me.

Maybe someone else would relieve you of my sorrow.
*****


I apologize for my weakness… my distance… I apologize because I lost you.

I apologize because every time I scream, my voice chokes and disappears.

I apologize because every time I hold on to you, hope dies and ends.

I apologize because I tried a lot to live in your heart.

I apologize because I will kill you when I go away and fade out
*****


I woke up and heard my heartbeats scarring each other.

Has the end approached? I didn’t want to feel such loneliness

The days have stolen my smile... my laugh... my most beautiful dreams.

I will shed the last tears while looking at the ceiling of my room.

How I wish it were your room’s!


Written and drawn by:
Rifka Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment