Friday, May 7, 2010

ISSUE NO 4: DOES TIME HEAL WOUNDS?

DOES TIME HEAL WOUNDS?

When I look at each and every face I see in my daily life I see hidden passions as if they are telling me something. I see hidden pains under these fake smiles. I undergo their Anger Worry, Hope, Sadness and Happiness under these worn masks; everybody is trying to be himself but they just can’t help it. Their wounds are so clear as if they are bleeding deep inside.


Why is that? Why is there so much broken hearts? Broken because of Love, Loss, Death, and Hopelessness and of course Helplessness. Instead they keep on smiling pretending to be someone who is not who they really are and in spite of that they linger positively and say "Time Heals Wounds", "Nothing Stands Still"… is that true?

Alternatively, they are just trying to be patient, they are just anesthetizing their wounds?... NO… Time never heals broken hearts. You are still carrying this burden on your shoulder, there will still be unanswered questions where you want to know the reason why, unsettled matters that you wish that you can go back in time and undo them.

These are the Sound of Regret, the Sound of Pain, the Sound of Desolation and they will always be with you till the day your soul to heaven rises unless you go and make things right. Believe me, the Sound of Ease will Heal every wound… every wound…

Written by: Hala Hikmet

No comments:

Post a Comment